Monday, February 23, 2009

Just life

Life is great and easy-going on the Africa Mercy... it will soon change tomorrow we when start the first surgeries in this Benin Outreach! This weekend was fun with a trip to the local market to make homemade pizza with friends. Sunday was my first time to go to an Africa church and then a visit to the YWAM mission of Benin.  Starting tomorrow life will be busy, but I cannot tell you how excited I am to start surgery!  It will feel like home even more in the OR. I think I will be general surgery for awhile and hopefully be able to rotate throughout the other specialties. Please pray for our patients and their families as they travel to the ship this week. Pray for safety and wisdom for the healthcare team. Pray for healing for our patients for God's glory and renown!

No comments:

:)

The views expressed here are solely mine and are not the opinion of AWC/Mercy Ships.