On Friday, some friends and I got together to share pictures and some fun memories from our Safari trip while enjoying mango smoothies (yum!). I thought of another list to share about m safari and to give you a few laughs...
You know when you're on an African Safari when...
1. You worry about having mozzie nets & air con where you stay overnight.
2. You can eat 5 bananas in day and they are as small as your ipod.
3. You judge how fast the bus is going based on how much you fly off your seat.
4. The only thing clean on you are your teeth.
5. You're so dirty, you look like you have a horrible spray-on tan.
6. Most popular souvenir are 100 mangos for a dollar.
7. You get dehydrated while sleeping & keep a nalogene by your bed.
8. It takes 3 people to make a PBJ sandwich on the bus and that is all you eat for four days.
9. You're happy to go home when you see a spider as big as your palm in your hotel room.
10. You make it home after a 8 hr bus ride and your bus driver ask about eye screening.