Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finally here!


I'm finally here in Benin- its so hard to believe! We are not allowed off the ship just yet, but hopefully soon my feet will be on African soil! I am so thankful God has brought me "to the ends of the earth" to share His love with the people of Benin! Thank you for all your prayers during the past days as we sailed and had engine trouble that delayed us to dock until this morning. Pictures will be posted soon (left column), but the one here is right after my first glimpse of Cotonou, Benin on Monday. 

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You're so cute Allison! I can't believe that you're actually there in Africa...seems we've been praying for this moment for so long!

lfhcreative said...

Yay! I am so glad you were able to dock and soon will be serving the people of Benin. I love all the photos and can't wait to read and see the adventures you are going to have.

:)

The views expressed here are solely mine and are not the opinion of AWC/Mercy Ships.