Saturday, February 6, 2010

The skies

The skies on the sail take my breath away every time I step outside. I watch the sunsets from the bow and gaze at the millions of stars from deck 8. Where else would you get views of the skies like these, unless sailing in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean? No camera can capture the majestic work of the Creator. No words can describe the heavens I see from this earth; therefore I meditate on David's words. There is a reason He creates these glorious displays.

Psalm 19:1-4
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world."

No comments:

:)

The views expressed here are solely mine and are not the opinion of AWC/Mercy Ships.