Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm going to Togo...

A group of friends and I played this game on the bow during the sail. I can still remember all of them! I checked the things I have so I think I am prepared for the outreach in Togo. We have been here just for a few days and the hosptial is busy cleaning and setting up to start surgery!

I'm going to Togo and bringing:

A: Apple Mac a
B: Book a
C: Camel? Maybe for water collection?
D: Digital Camera a
E: Electric Razor
F: Fishing Pole
G: Gun
H: Hat a
I: Igloo- our cabins are like these.
J: Jesse, the cook a
K: Kite
L: Life jackets a
M: linda's Mom... maybe all of our Moms
N: Napkin a
O: Opal Ring
P: Pringles... Honey mustard, my favorite, but none here
Q: Queen of England
R: Rain Coat a
S: Stereo system... at least an ipod a
T: Tea a
U: Umbrella a
V: VVF patient (maybe a VVF doctor & nurse too) a
W: Wine
X: Xavier, a bodyguard
Y: Yellow Fever Card a
Z: Zipper jacket a

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cute idea! Looks like for the most part you are ready!

:)

The views expressed here are solely mine and are not the opinion of AWC/Mercy Ships.