Monday, December 7, 2009

Green Machine

Just had to share a rap a brotha' wrote for me!
Thanks Davey!

(rap beat dropped )

Mama always said if you keep ya brain strong,

you will find on a math exam you can do no wrong.

You gotta eat ya fish, eat ya beans,

and make sure you have 3-4 servings of veggie greens.

And that way....you can be a Green Machine!

What? What?

A Green Machine! Uh..uh...ih uh.

Don’t Believe me?

Look at sista Allison she is a machine who is green,

she works hard in a operating room where she witnesses the obscene.

She is tough cat, but don’t think she is mean,

even though she is well oiled green machine.

She is so much of machine.

I were feeling faint she would be there to catch my lean.

She is humble, even though she is a ninja nurse on a boat,

don’t think for a second that she would ever gloat.

So kids let this be an example,

you could be a massive attack,

mega missionary of a machine,

just remember to keep that diet full of green.


I tried to eat my greens (mashed peas), but opted for the pizza instead. :)


No comments:

:)

The views expressed here are solely mine and are not the opinion of AWC/Mercy Ships.