Thursday, December 2, 2010

Crew

I was going to post this picture as a Wordless Wednesday, but could not bring myself to do it. To leave a picture of this magnitude without words would be crime. It was taken after a fire drill on the dock in Togo in July. I miss these people more than anything. I would like to introduce you to the Africa Mercy Crew.
Missionaries from all over the world.
Engineers, Nurses, Cooks, Housekeepers, Doctors, Electricians
College Students, Families, Couples
Youth kids, Little ones
Teachers, Photographers, Writers
Sisters & Brothers in Christ
Members of Dental & Eye teams
Chaplains, Officers, Deckhands, Security Guards
Sales staff, Computer Experts
Prayer warriors, Encouragers of the faith
Movie night buddies, Speed scrabble competitors
Tea drinkers, but mostly coffee addicts.
My family when I am away from my own.
Friends for life.
The body of Christ.

1 comment:

Rob and Denise Miller said...

Good day to post the picture! It's World Volunteer Day! We miss you too, Allison! See you soon!
Love,
Denise and Rob

:)

The views expressed here are solely mine and are not the opinion of AWC/Mercy Ships.