Saturday, March 6, 2010

Action

I look at my last picture I posted for Wordless Wednesday and the only thing that comes to my mind is James 2:17, "In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead." I snapped the picture right outside the church I visited last Sunday. It was my desktop background this week. It challenged me to think about my faith. Is it alive? I know I am in Africa, but my faith needs action daily. Recently, I felt like I I flatlined. My faith needed to be revived. Not only does faith become alive with action like good deeds, but also time in the Word and prayer. Take your spiritual pulse, are you dead or alive?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love your playlist. Thanks for ministering to my heart through this blog. I pray for you often. May God continue to keep your heart soft, your body rested, your mind agile, and your joy overflowing. May you always know how loved you are.

:)

The views expressed here are solely mine and are not the opinion of AWC/Mercy Ships.