Friday, September 18, 2009

Paris

This week has flown by in Paris with my parents. We have done so much together in the City of Lights and also traveled to other parts of France. We spent a day in the Luxembourg gardens and seeing amazing stain glass in churches dating all the way from the 11th century. A day at the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo. Always had a constant view of the Eiffel tower right down the street from our hotel. Walked the market streets of Paris eating crepes. Amazing birthday dinner on top of the Eiffel tower with views that went on for miles. Trips to the Normandy beaches reminded me of my world history and champagne country brought on new tastes and smells. Of course, I went a little click happy taking pictures to document the trip, but I must say the best one is me with the two people I love the most. Thank you to my amazing parents, I was able to have a wonderful vacation and unforgettable birthday in Paris.


No comments:

:)

The views expressed here are solely mine and are not the opinion of AWC/Mercy Ships.