Sunday, December 11, 2011

Africa Mercy

This time for the sail, I was on the dock to wave off the M/V Africa Mercy. The ship I have called home and the crew that have become my family, will forever be in my heart. My love and prayers I send with you as you sail to Ghana and on to Togo for the next outreach.

Lord, guide this vessel of mercy to those people in need of hope and healing. May it be filled with your love as the crew serve those in West Africa with what you have given us so freely. Thank you for the joy, the opportunity to work on the ship and I give you the glory of what has been accomplished. May the nations praise your name. Amen.

My new Aberdeen family came to support me as we waved off the ship. Ready for the new adventure!

The gangway going up as the engines start and the mooring lines are pulled in.

My friend, Sandra, works at the pediatric government hospital and has been living in Sierra Leone. Thankful someone can show me the ropes of living on land.


"He has shown all you people what is good.
And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God."
Micah 6:8

No comments:

:)

The views expressed here are solely mine and are not the opinion of AWC/Mercy Ships.