Monday, January 24, 2011

Where in the world is Allison?

It was one of my favorite TV shows as a kid, trying to find Carmen San Diego. My life has felt like this game show as I travel to see family and friends across the USA and Texas. What a blessing to do so, but I'm ready to get back to Africa!


My drink napkin on one of several plane trips to visit family and friends in Lubbock, Indiana, Oregon, and California. It doesn't show all my road trips in Texas, but I put on some miles on my car. Thank you everyone for your hospitality!

A close up of West Africa- Sierra Leone will be my home for the next year. I will fly 33 hours to South Africa to meet the ship and then we have a 3 week sail to Sierra Leone.

No comments:

:)

The views expressed here are solely mine and are not the opinion of AWC/Mercy Ships.