Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sunset

As the sun sets on this chapter of my life with Mercy Ships, I look forward to what God has next for me as I go stateside. One thing I know for sure that the God that has been faithful so far will continue to do so. Not to worry, there will be more blogs to come, but for now I am taking the time to rest and reflect on the past 4.5 years in West Africa. 

Thank you Lord for this magnificent display of your creation. Surely as the sun sets, you are faithful in your promises to be with us when it rises the next day. 










"Let the name of the Lord be praised both now and forevermore. From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised. The Lord is exalted over all the nations, his glory above the heavens. 
Psalm 113:2-4


No comments:

:)

The views expressed here are solely mine and are not the opinion of AWC/Mercy Ships.