Monday, December 31, 2012

2012: gladi

So I find myself with only minutes left of 2012- a year that has been full of laughter, tears, singing, praying, dancing, and most of all JOY. Despite the ups and downs of this year in Sierra Leone, if I had a word to sum up the year in Krio it would be gladi gladi. It means one word: Happy. Wouldn't you be happy if you had the opportunity every Friday to dance (like no one is watching)? There is no better reason to dance than to celebrate healing and to tell Papa God tenki for these ladies- 12 gladi gladi moments of 2012. Happy New Year!















Note: The last minutes of 2012 when by fast as I waited for the pictures to download and another hour rearranging the photos. Still can't figure out how to format it to my liking, but nonetheless its long past into 2013 and I'm going to bed. May your 2013 be full of gladi gladi moments. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You inspire me. I am a college student and am studying nursing and I plan on doing missionary nursing in Sierra Leone. Keep it up! God is pleased!

:)

The views expressed here are solely mine and are not the opinion of AWC/Mercy Ships.